Instructions for use
Before application, twist the spray nozzle into the spray position. Divide the vehicle visually into segments and clean one segment at a time. It is advisable to start cleaning from the top and move downwards. Begin with the roof and leave the rims last. Use a new clean side of the cloth for each detail.
Example: Spray the product on one door. Clean with the larger microfiber cloth and dry the cleaned surface with the smaller cloth. Then move on to the next detail, repeat the procedure until the vehicle is clean.
Spray the product lightly on the body detail of the car (it is not necessary to flood the surface with the product). If necessary, add some more product.
- Fold the larger microfiber cloth as small as possible and use the softer side of the cloth.
- Clean the detail with the larger microfiber cloth, moving from top to bottom and back and forth in one direction.
- Fold the smaller microfiber cloth as small as possible.
- Dry the detail with the smaller microfiber cloth.
- Use the other side of the cloth for cleaning the wheel rims.
Wash the dirty cloth in the washing machine or by hand after use. The cloth is reusable. Shake well before use. 1L of product allows you to wash up to 5 cars.
The product contains no oil solvents, hazardous chemicals or volatile organic compounds (VOC). It is not based on hazardous alkaline or silicates, contains no aerosol and is non-flammable. Contains (R)-p-mentha-1,8-diene. Keep out of the reach of children. Store at temperatures above +1°C. For best results, do not clean your vehicle in the direct sunlight.